Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Review of CashCrate

Are you looking for some start up cash for a business? CashCrate is the answer for you.

I learned about CashCrate from Amy Bass at www.mydebtfreegoal.com. Did you know that you can get paid for participating in surveys and completing offers?

I am the hyperactive type so I figured I try CashCrate out, while I listened to some audio books. I wanted to test it out for my readers. It surprised me with how user friendly the interface is and how much money you make. I devoted five hours of time in one hour intervals. After five hours, I made $84.25 in cash. That equals about $16.85 per hour or equivalent to a $35,000 full time job. Not Bad!



Tips for getting the most from CashCrate:

1. Give really information - You need to provide really information, your phone number and e-mail address. The e-mail address can not be a temporary one too. They are constantly on the look out for fraud so inaccurate information will keep your offers from clearing.
2. Speed tip – I used my Google Toolbar’s AutoFill function to quickly fill my name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. I figured this out for the last two hours of work. It saves a lot of extra typing and time.

If you’re looking for some extra cash, CashCrate is the way to go. Click on the banner below to sign up today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually signed up under Amy Bass as well. I agree, using the Google toolbar or Roboform is the only way to fill out those forms - otherwise it takes too long and is too repetitive.

Have you ever checked out xsvcash.com? They have 5 levels of referrals, so the outcome may be better than even CashCrate.

I also have information on getting referrals on sites like CashCrate and XSVCash on my blog, if you are interested.

Regards,
Wangzen

Tim Rosanelli said...

Hi Wangzen,
I am not familar with xsvcash. I'll have to check it out.
Tim