Monday, September 24, 2007

Doing the right things

To grow our business to the million dollar level, we must do the right things. I know what the right things are – calling prospects, enrolling new student, upgrading students into higher value programs, selling retail, follow up on calls, etc. I know all the right buzz words but the power is in the execution.

Execution is the key!

I need to work on the perfect execution of my business systems. Discipline myself to constantly and consistently target the correct activities every day. My List of 5 keeps me focused on these activities.


Article Marketing

The last few weeks, I worked on article marketing. I wrote 5 articles last week. I posted 3 articles and I am waiting for Associated Content to approve for more 2 articles. The results are profound. I have three websites that I am promoting - this blog, my personal blog, and my business website. My goal is to create at 5 articles for each website.

Since posting my first articles, I noticed my visits per day almost doubled. That’s from only one article! Also, I am generating some additional revenues from Adsense. Although my main purpose of this blog is to grow my business, I see great potential in creating a passive source of revenues from writing. How much of an increase in Adsense have I experienced? From three articles in one week, I generated about $5 each in additional revenues.

The internet is a wonderful thing. Any writers looking for additional revenues or possibly a full time career should consider article marketing. The next few days, I will write how to make it a possibility.

Looking for help write articles fast? Check out my post on Article Speed Writing.

0 comments: