Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Improving Search Engine Rank

On my List of 5 today, one task is to improve traffic to my website.

Websites are an invaluable marketing tool for any company, but in order for customer find you, your website must come up through search engines. Search Engines rank sites higher if they have more backlinks to there page.


Here's a list of free directorys that I posted my website on to improve my traffic and ratings:

ProLink Directory
Submit Web Link General Directory
AAAWebDirectory.com
iExtreme Directory
iwebdirectory - Internet Web Directory: One time $1.99 charge for a lifetime membership
Perfect Directory
Free Web Directory
TWMD
Add Your Link
FAT64.NET
Internet Web Directory
MyBillionLinks.com Directory
Nuclear Land
Triple W Directory

Submitting to all of these sites was quite time comsuming but over time, it will be well worth the effort. I love tasks that involve one time upfront work but the benefits last indefinitely.

If you know of any more directories, please share with our reader by posting information in the comments below. Thanks.

0 comments: