Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Reducing the Business Clutter

Recently, I noticed that after 5 years at our dojo that we collected some extra clutter. My shelves on the mat had equipment that don’t use anymore. Our closed was stacked full with old inventory like kickboxing glove for a kickboxing class we canceled over a year ago. We pulled all this stuff out and sold it in our dojo at yard sale prices. For me, it was quite liberating.

It seems this clutter sort of creeps up on you – so slowly you don’t notice until one day “Bam”, you open your eyes and can believe all the stuff you collected.

I also noticed that I have alot of business clutter that I've been clearing out. I had many services that we don't use and coaching that was not helping me. I've been canceling any and all unnecessary services. It's unbelievable once you look at it closing enough how much money, I saved by clearing this clutter.

This is everyone's call to action to do some spring cleaning.



0 comments: