Friday, February 8, 2008

Weekend Links – Off to My Accountant Edition

Today, I sit down with my accountant for my 2007 taxes. Looking back, 2007 was a challenging and rewarding year – quick my full-time day job, finished the UBBT team 3, sold our home and moving into the new home.

I meet huge challenges head on – financially and in my business. I made vast changes in my school and now in 2008, I am reaping the benefits. The turbulent seas are calming and I foresee some smooth sailing on the horizon.

I see our school becoming like the flywheel that Jim Collins talks about in “Good to Great.” At first, the flywheel is hard to turn but once inertia takes over, the flywheel starts chugging along.

I found some great links to reading for this week.

I hope you enjoy your weekend reading.

0 comments: