Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dynamic Newsletter

I am very excited about my new e-newsletter. Feedburner has created a new generation of marketing by allowing you to publish blog materials directly to a website using tools like Google Calendars and your blog.

Check out our newsletter here. Sorry, about the poor formatting. I am still working on it. I worry about the functionality first then design second.

The great thing about this page is that it automatically updates as I add events to my google calendar and write my blogs. At the beginning of the month, I update the school information and e-mail it to current students, canceled students, and prospects through my Mr. Marketer from Championsway.

Part of my phone script asks for your e-mail address. In fact, I barely let prospects walk in the door without finding out their e-mail. Ha Ha! My e-mail prospect list has grown to over 250. The thing that I love about e-mail list is that it virtually free and less time consuming then mailers. Oh yeah! Did I mention that you don't waste paper?

I am generating many new students through our newsletter because even if they do not join right away, they receive our monthly newsletter. Because I write the articles, the prospects view you as the obvious expert in your community – giving you the upper hand over your competition.

Here’s a video on how to setup your own feeds for your calendar.
Video: Google Calendar published on a web page

I figure out that the same process will work for a blog using Buzz Boost at Feedburner.

0 comments: