Friday, December 7, 2007

Demember Theme: Creating Checklists and Schedules

These two projects took huge amounts of my time over the last month but the payoff is more free time. I found some bugs in the Quickbooks integration and waiting for the vendor to fix them so I have been unable to calculate my November results. It's killing me!!! because I keep a close eye on my result.

Demember Theme: Creating Checklists and Monthly Schedules

I noticed an ebbing flow every month appearing in the business. This month I want to take all of the activities that cannot be automated and create checklist and monthly schedules to perform against.

It appears that missing specific activities diminishes my results significantly. We test students for belts at the end of the month and this influences the timing of the activities.

Here’s a quick list of activities by week:

Week One:
Start our marketing campaign for the month
Send out e-newsletter
Week Two
1. Weekly e-mail with special offer
2. Create Test List
3. Identify Upgrades and Renewal Students
4. Order Belts and Take equipment inventory (we save on shipping by doing this once a month)
Week Three
1. Weekly e-mail with special offer
2. Invitations to Renewal Students
3. Schedule Renewal Conferences
4. Hand out Test Applications
Week Four
1. Weekly e-mail with special offer
2. Perform Renewal Conferences
3. Test Certificates
4. Exam Graduation

This is just some of the main activities during the month. I want to create a written form and checklist as a template for renewals and new students. Well, it’s off to work for me.

0 comments: