Monday, December 24, 2007

2008 Planning for the New Year

Every year between Christmas and New Years, I write my goals for the following year. I get very excited thinking about the prospect of the next year. This year is no different.

I love writing goals because it’s a time to dream, imagine, and visualize your life a year from now. I aim high on my goals and many times do not achieve them in the original timeframe. But… I always end up way ahead of my start point and usually achieve the goal eventually.

Last year in 2007, I felt a little unbalanced in my goals. They were almost solely business related. This year, I intend to create balanced goals that include family goals, health goals, and personal development along with my business goals.

This year, I am using the Franklin Covey Method of goal setting. I want to see if the method helps me achieve the goals by the deadline instead of a few months after the fact like I usually do. I plan to carry my planner with me everywhere by using it instead of a wallet.

If you want to join me in planning, Franklin Covey offers a FREE TEMPLATE to print from your computer. You can place it into a three ring binder or paste the goals template into a journal.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE FRANKLIN COVEY PLANNER TEMPLATE

Best of luck to everyone in the coming year.

Free Shipping on orders of $69 or more

0 comments: