Friday, May 16, 2008

First Mastermind Conference Call

My first conference call with my mastermind group was great. We talked about pre-framing customers at the beginning to upgrade into higher level programs. I learned a ton of information.

Today, I spend on the action items from the meeting. We needed to write four letters for the first four weeks after a new enrollment. Weeks 1, 2, and 3 talk about the benefits of their training and the added benefits of the Leadership program. The week 4 letter indicates that they may experience an increase in price depending on the plan they select.

I am super excited about this Peak Performers and believe it's going to help skyrocket make my school one of the top schools in the country.

The Million Dollar Business Quest

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog!
Let's laugh 2gether,please visit >>>Jokes 4 U
Talk 2 U soon;-).

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog!
Let's laugh 2gether,please visit >>>Jokes 4 U
Talk 2 U soon;-).